Fox Glacier and Mt Cook / REDUCED FROM $365 (departs from Fox Glacier only)
- Duration: 30 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Fox Glacier
- Product code: TRIP2 (departs Fox Glacier only)
Price valid to 31 December 2021 / from 01 January 2022 new rates apply (NOTE: prices subject to change at any time) - Take in three of the South Island’s most inspiring scenic locations in one flight.
Explore the majestic Fox Glacier in all its glory before flying by the sheer West faces of Mt Cook and Mt Tasman. A snow landing provides opportunities to photograph the magnificent scenery.
This flight is only available departing from our Fox Glacier flight centre.
Allow 30 minutes.
Essential gear for snow landings:
- Covered shoes (sneakers or trainers are fine) or hiking boots
- Wear comfortable outdoor clothing suitable for wearing on the snow. Occasionally the temperature can be 5-10 degrees cooler on the snow than it is in the village. Check with our ground crew if you are unsure of what to wear
- Plenty of room on your memory card and/or phone for photos. Please note: Selfie sticks, especially extendable ones, are a safety hazard and must not be taken with you
- Please note that we do not allow passengers to use iPads to take photos during flights as they can impede the view of the pilot and other passengers. You're very welcome to bring along another means of taking your photos (phone, camera or GoPro are all great).
Check-in time is 30 minutes before your scheduled departure time. This allows time for payment processing and aircraft allocation
Flight duration is only approximate:
Pricing is in New Zealand dollars, includes GST and are valid to 31 December 2021 / from 01 January 2022 new rates apply (Note: Prices subject to change at any time). Minimum numbers apply.
Fox Glacier Office Hours:
8.00AM to 6.00PM Phone: +64 3 751 0866
Please note: snow landings are subject to weather conditions and are at the pilot’s discretion.