Twin Glacier Mount Cook Spectacular (Franz Josef departure)
- Duration: 25 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Franz Josef
- Product code: TRIP5 Franz Josef departure
Price valid to 31 March 2022 / from 01 April 2022 new rates apply (NOTE: Prices subject to change at any time) - A stunning combination of Mt Cook and two world famous glaciers
Combines two glaciers and Mount Cook for impressive views from the air. Without the snow landing this option will allow you to spend extra time taking in the amazing views of New Zealand’s Southern Alps including Mount Cook and Mount Tasman along with two world famous glaciers.
Allow 25 minutes
- Wear comfortable outdoor clothing
- Check with our ground crew if you are unsure of what to wear
- Plenty of room on your memory card and/or phone for photos. Please note: Selfie sticks, especially extendable ones, are a safety hazard and are best left behind
- Please note that we do not allow passengers to take iPads on flights as they can impede the view of the pilot and other passengers. You're very welcome to bring along another means of taking your photos (phone, camera or GoPro are all great).
Check-in time is 30 minutes before your scheduled departure time. This allows time for payment processing and aircraft allocation.
Flight duration is only approximate:
Pricing is in New Zealand dollars, includes GST and are valid to 31 March 2022 / from 01 April 2022 new rates apply (NOTE: Prices subject to change at any time). Minimum numbers apply.
FOX GLACIER and FRANZ JOSEF Office Hours:
8.00AM to 6.00PM.
Please note: flight routes are subject to weather conditions and are at the pilot’s discretion.