Glacier Flight Experience (Franz Josef departure) NO snow landing on this flight
- Duration: 10 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Franz Josef, West Coast
- Product code: TRIP6 Franz Josef departure
Price valid to 30 September 2022 / from 01 October 2022 new rates apply (NOTE: Prices are subject to change at any time) - Glacier Flight Experience. Take in the untouched beauty of the Franz Josef or Fox Glacier from the air as you soar across pinnacles and crevasses and witness the deep blue ice of this natural wonder. Tick off your bucket list and experience one of New Zealand's most iconic natural icefall formations. Flights depart every day of the year subject to suitable and safe weather conditions. There is no snow landing on this flight
Allow 10 minutesEssential Wear:
- Covered shoes (sneakers or trainers are fine) or hiking boots
- Plenty of room on your memory card and/or phone for photos. Please note: Selfie sticks, especially extendable ones, are a safety hazard and are best left behind. Ipads are not suitable
- Clothing - Wear comfortable outdoor clothing suitable for wearing on the snow. Occasionally the temperature can be 5-10 degrees cooler on the snow than it is in the village. Check with our ground crew if you are unsure of what to wear.
Check-in time is 30 minutes before your scheduled departure time. This allows time for payment processing and aircraft allocation.
- Flight duration is only approximate
- Pricing is in New Zealand dollars, includes GST and are valid to 30 September 2022 / from 01 October 2022 new rates apply (NOTE: Prices subject to change at any time). Minimum numbers apply.
Office hours - 8.00AM to 6.00PM. All standard flights include a snow landing, subject to weather conditions and at pilot’s discretion.